Based in Prague, Czech Republic
Press / Business contact:
August 3 2021
The horrors of World War II are over, but peace never came to the Czech village of Svoboda. You were sent to investigate a decades-old feud. Who can you trust to explain what happened? How was your family involved? Talk to witnesses to uncover the troubled past in a game unlike any you ever played.
Svoboda 1945: Liberation is a unique blend of adventure gameplay, full-motion video interviews with real actors and historically-accurate interactive memories of people who lived through the chaos of the aftermath of World War 2. Discover the secret history of your own family in a captivating story about reconciliation with the dark past.
There are far more images available for Svoboda 1945: Liberation, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Charles Games is a Prague-based studio focused on exploring the narrative possibilities of video games with strong emphasis on serious games.
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade" - Grand Jury Award, 2022
- "Game Development World Championship" - Mobile Game of the Year, 2021
- "BIG Festival" - BIG Impact Award: Best Social Matters Game, 2021
- "Games for Change" - Most Significant Impact,2022
- "ECGBL Educational Games Competition" - Winner,2022
- "TIGA" - Heritage in Games nomination,2022
- "A MAZE." - Finalist,2021
- "LudoNarraCon" - Official Selection,2021
- "Megamigs" - Social Impact, Finalist, 2020
- "Megamigs" - Best Narrative Direction, Finalist, 2020
- "Games for Impact" - Official Selection, 2020